Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Scanning Darkly...


After seeing 'A Scanner Darkly' last weekend, I've been experimenting with using paths in Photoshop to create some vector style images. It's been quite time consuming at the moment, but I'm slowly starting to get to grips with the process. I'm working on a self portrait at the moment, and it's coming together rather nicely.

I've still got quite a lot of fleshing out to do on the face, but I'm really pleased with the look of ot at the moment - especially the eyes. Very deep and piecing. I'll upload the full image when it's finished. However, do to massive technical difficulties with my new computer (so much so that it's having to be sent back) it could be a while...

2 Comments:

Blogger lorna said...

It looks really ace Ben! Are you doing the WHOLE face?

12:26 AM  
Blogger Josef said...

Hi ben,
Me josefjohny from PST. Can you please send me the scanned ones from the mag. in to my mail ID . i really want to have a look at that article. You know i cant ask this over there :)

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home