Thursday, February 01, 2007

T Dot...


I got a lovely, shiny 72 strong set of Tria Pantone Markers at work the other day, so as it's been quiet this week, I've been testing them out. A few of the initial attempts were a bit ropey, but I think this sketch of the City Hall looks pretty decent.

I drew the buildings seperately, and then added the background wash afterwards in Photoshop. I'm really pleased as they seem to hang together really well, and gives style a bit more depth. I'm looking forward to much more experimentation soon!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

fantastic ben! it's really good. i bet them markers are your new best friends? i love the wash of the sky behind the building. if i were to draw that building my windows would be wonky!
dx

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home