Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ben's London Adventure - Pt. 5

Here's come more photos from my journey home the other night. I honestly think that the first one is perhaps among the best I've ever taken!




This may seem like a hugely arrogant and protencious comment to make, but as I was walking along towards Waterloo station, and looking up at the surrounding buildings towering above me, I felt a real swell of fortune to be able to see (and probably more importantly appriciate) all these structures as not just buildings, but for their shape and composition. Especially at night when many of them are doused in all different shades of blues, purples, pinks and greens, they seem to take on a really fascinating abstract quality. I reckon I could do that walk every day for a year and still find something new and interesting to look at every time.

It may have its dirty and dangerous areas, but I have to say - I love London!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home