Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ben's London Adventure - Pt. 6




It was a beautiful day on Sunday, so Snoo and I took the opportunity to get out and about in it, which we enjoyed immensly - Especially since I spent all of Saturday doing freelance work. We went for a long walk along the embankment, past the army of 'living statues' and to the Tate Modern where we went down the slides! It was great fun! I also managed to get a load of new shots for the ever increasing image library.

Possibly one of the most exciting things we saw though (for me anyway - I don't think Snoo saw the appeal so much) were the flatland BMX and Trails riders. I can watch displays like that all day.

Roll on summer!
(Oh, and we also went and saw Nine Inch Nails again in the evening. After a tense half an hour or so trying to get tickets, we finally got in and it was amazing again!)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger natural attrill said...

Hello Ben,

I always miss London when I visit here(I am a North Londoner)Great to see your wonderful photo's though.

Thought it about time i left a comment, I know I love it when people leave them on ours.

I took my son Toby to the Tate Modern in January, he and his cousin went down the silver slides, I was too chicken!
We visited again in February and walked down Cork Street looking at all the modern art galleries.

Bye for now.
Penny.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home