Friday, April 13, 2007

Ben's London Adventure - Pt. 8

It's been a while, but I finally managed to find some free time last night to go and take some photos. Snoo went out after work, and I had nothing planned, so I thought I'd head up to Tottenham Court Road as it was a nice evening. I initially just planned to head to an internet cafe to try and catch up with various forum things (since we still have NO INTERNET AT HOME!! Grrr!!!). I also thought I'd have a little trip to Orbital as well. By the time I'd done those two things, it was beginning to get dark. It seemed a shame to waste a golden opportunity like that, so I decided to hang around until it was dark to get some new shots. After having some food, and browsing some of the random bookshops around Charing Cross Road, I finally arrived in Trafalgar Square as the sun was going down..



On the way back to the tube station, I noticed that the Arctic Monkeys were playing the Astoria! I'm not a huge fan of the band (they aren't bad though), but I thought I'd capture some of the excitment that seemed to be surrounding the venue. I was suprised that they were playing a venue that was so small (and I'd not heard a word about it!).


There are a few more from this photo session on my Flickr Page


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger -chris said...

Tales of going out in London sound so much more exciting than going out in Toronto...

5:32 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Yeah, London's great for taking photos. There's always something interesting going on. I found plenty of interesting things to shoot in Toronto as well though - I think the warm weather over here makes things easier though...

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home