Friday, June 15, 2007

Am I Dave Gorman?...

Well, no, I'm not - But this guy is!

Snoo and I went to another recording of Radio 4's Genius last night - and it was superbly funny again! I particularly enjoyed the guy that suggested claiming the East and West poles for Great Britain. The finger nail scrubbing brush (that's a scrubbing brush made from fingernails as opposed to a brush for scrubbing them...) was also inspired, if not a little gross! I'm looking forward to the show next week as well. As you can see, I got meet the great man himself which was a real bonus!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula Bowles said...

ooh I've never heard of Radio 4's Genius, but I shall be sure to listen now! It sounds great!

and I'm utterly jealous you met Dave Gorman!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home