Monday, June 11, 2007

Manic Street Preachers - Spring/Summer Tour Video

Now the tour has sadly finished, I have wrapped up work on my little pet project...

Manic Street Preachers - Spring/Summer Tour Video (aka "This Is My Tour...") is a montage of footage from the gigs I attended on the tour. Hopefully it'll bring back memories for those who attended, and for those that didn't (for whatever reason) I hope you can enjoy some of the highlights!




A sixteen minute "directors cut" is also available for download. I hope you enjoy it! Feedback is very welcome.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger -chris said...

Wow! That's awesome Ben. I've toyed with, and even started a similar project for Hip shows, but I've always abandoned it as the full show editing drains the enthusiasm...

Looks like a bunch of great shows... and the crowd appears to agree!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Thanks Chris,

I'm glad you liked it! I can imagine that editing something like this would be the last thing on your mind after doing the full shows! After doing this, I can really appriciate the amount of work that must go into producing the DVD's that yourself and Adrian put out!

Maybe I'll do another montage for EuroHip!

The shows were great, and the crowds certainly seemed up for it. I throughly enjoyed the gigs I went to!

-Ben

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home