Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ben's London Adventure - Pt. 11

Farringdon's a funny old place. I was walking around there yesterday, and just looking up above the endless Prets', Bookshops and pubs, is a world of everso-slightly-out-of-place (at least I think so) architecture. I'm fascinated by the mish-mash of details on the walls and the rooftops. You could quite easily be excused for thinking you were in France - The road up from the station to the meat market certainly has a real Parisian feel to it - but then oddly enough, you get round the corner and you see the Charterhouse, which looks like the Flat Iron building in New York, but on a budget. Bizarre.




Oh, and I'm also becoming obsessed with Flickr! I've been feverishly sorting and arranging different images into various collections and sets. That, and the warm weather is certainly giving me a kick up the backside to get out and take more photos though.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home