Monday, August 20, 2007

Who gives you extra?...

I was having a clear out of old bank statements and the like yesterday. As I'm sure you all know, Credit Card bills come with an assortment of other bumpf that no one (I imagine) takes the slightest bit of interest in. I know I don't. So, imagine my suprise when pulled out a handful of said junk mail only to have this land in my lap...

This is the finished leaflet from Halifax, which I did the background for! Granted, it's very subtle, but it's definitely there which makes it my first piece of professional work that I've seen in print! I'm rather excited about it all.

In other (exciting) news, I'm off to see Rilo Kiley for the first time tonight! I've just bought their new album, so I have some revision to do this afternoon before the gig...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger -chris said...

Congratulations Ben!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Ben,
great job!
just wanted to check the RI board but can't find it anymore...did I miss something while I was away?
Ch

5:35 AM  
Blogger clare said...

That's great, Ben.

I hope you enjoyed Rilo Kiley gig, too.

I've just tagged you to post 8 random things - see my blog for details.

C
xx

9:24 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Thanks everyone. I'm chuffed to bits that I got to see it.

Clare, Rilo Kiley were great thanks - Check out my montage video if you haven't already. I'll post it up on the forum when I get a chance.

3:19 PM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

Isnt it great to see your first published piece!!
Looking forward to reading your 8 random things (we tagged Clare, so its out fault...sorry!!)
Penny.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home