Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Origins of Symmetry...

This seems to be becoming a photography blog... Don't get me wrong, that's certainly no bad thing! But I just feel something of a fraud considering the URL. It has to be said though, that I've always thought that the two aren't mutually exclusive - especially in my work. Either way, I hope that you (the "Royal You"...) are enjoying what I have to offer. I've had two very successful trips out with the camera recently, and it's certainly reaffirmed my love of the different forms of creativity I partake in.

Anyway, waxing lyrical aside, lets get down to business. I've been playing with the idea of mirroring and stitching on Photoshop, after seeing some pictures by Dave Gorman (that man is supremely talented!). I tried the similar technique with some shots from Kennington station (see a few posts earlier). Canary Wharf tube station, with it's expanse of space station-esque style architecture seemed to lend itself well to not only some flipping and stitching, but also to some nice black & white/spot colour stylings as well...


I think I need to set myself up a new Flickr set/collection for my various Potatoshop jiggery-pokery!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home