Tuesday, July 24, 2007

EuroHip T-Shirts...

Ok, I know that most of the regulars (I hope I have regulars!), with the exception of a few, that read this blog will probably be sick to the back teeth of hearing me bang on about my Trip to Europe to see the Hip, but I'm afraid you're going to have to sit through another post about it. Or, well, more specifically, a post about the official t-shirts that are going to print this week! I was given the great honour of designing the shirts for the (ever expanding) group of travellers who will be hitting the continent in the autumn. Corby, of Unique Motel fame, has very kindly given us a great deal on the shirts - and yesterday I recieved the proof of the design. What do you think?...


I can't wait to see them for real - I shall be sporting mine with pride!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home