Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Zooropa

Last weekend was absolutely beautiful weather-wise, so Snoo and I took the opportunity to go and have a wander round London Zoo. We got there at about 11:30am, and there was already a huge queue to get in. We were in no rush though so we just soaked up the sun and waited for the line to die down. As Zoos go, London has to be one of the best I've seen. There's a huge array of different animals, and they all seem to have a lot of space, and be well cared for. Snoo wanted to see the Penguins, and I was very excited about the tigers (never having seen one in real life before!) We also saw Giraffes, Zebras, Okapis, Gorrillas and many others. And, unsuprisingly, I took a load of photos...




I seemed to make friends with the really curious Bush Baby, who sat on his branch, and watched me very intently as I took photos. It was quite funny watching him follow the camera round as I tried to get different angles. He was very cute!


More photos on my flickr page.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home