Wednesday, November 07, 2007

On the cover...






It seems that recently, most of my artistic time has been spent creating covers for the ever growing series of live, fan made CD's and DVD's from TheHipTracker. I really enjoy making these covers. Not only do they provide me with an outlet to give something back to a community that has given me so much, but they also give me a focused project to keep me ticking over, as well as somewhere to try out new techniques and ideas. It's also nice as it gives me scope to use type, thus giving me a nice mix of illustration and graphic design - winner! So, with all that said, I thought I'd share some with you on here. I'd like to hear what you think...

Most, if not all over the above can either be downloaded as part of the torrent from the tracker, or from The Unique Motel or covers.hipfans.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home