Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ben's London Adventure - Pt. 14

It's been a while, but I've been out taking photos again around the city, and I feel well and truely back in the saddle. I went out with Amy from work on Wednesday night, and after a slow start (by me at least) I soon found my flow again. Considering this has been the worst July on record (surely!) we were blessed with a beautiful evening, and we made the most of it. Walking from the office, we headed down past St. Pauls, over the bridge and then turned left (instead of the more favoured right) and off towards docklands. There was plenty to see on the way, including an exhibition of large, wooden guitars by Tower Bridge. As well as getting some great shots, we also had a great laugh and a few drinks - That's what living in London in the summer's all about...




As always, there's a load more on Flickr.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home