Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Life Drawing - Pt. 7

I know what you're thinking - "Surely Ben, you can't have attended Life Drawing two weeks in a row could you?!..." Well, crazy as it sounds, it's true. And not only that, it seems to be two fairly successful weeks as well! Hurrah! We started off the session with about 12 quick (starting at 30 seconds, and progressing up to 15 minutes) poses before the break, and then two or three longer ones afterwards. Strangely, I found for once that I actually liked my quicker drawings, and the did seem to help me relax for the longer ones which was nice. I think the Bright Eyes/Broken Social Scene/Ben Gibbard (fairly) chilled soundtrack helped as well. I might stick with that in the future.

Anyway, see what you think...





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home