Thursday, January 24, 2008

AOTM - January 2008: Alex Green



First off: Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a good one. I'm finally starting to get some blog motivation back...

I thought it was about time that I kicked off 2008 with a AOTM. I discovered this guy while flicking through a copy of Building magazine at work. I was (unsuprisingly) drawn to his loose yet bold and confident pencil sketching style, as well as some nifty mixed media work. It's certainly gotten me thinking that a) I really need to start producing some new work again and b) Maybe I need to try experimenting more with some traditional styles in order to stop my digital work growing stale. Food for thought at any rate...

I hope you enjoy the site.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

Happy new year Ben and welcome back to the world of blogging.

Interesting AOTM you've found there, I've book marked his site to have another look at when I have a bit more time.

By the way thanks for the Christmas card - it was lovely!
-Gail X

2:11 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

happy new year ben. good to see another interesting aotm article! dx.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Rima Staines said...

Hello Ben... hope you are well... been stumbling across illustrators in blogland lately :) I am busy painting and happy living and loving in scotland these days...
Take care
Rima

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home