Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ben's London Adventure - Pt. 18

I haven't done of these for a while, so I thought it was about time! We've been having some really beautiful evenings recently, so I took the opportunity one night last week, as I had my camera with me, to walk home along the river down to Waterloo. As usual when I do this, it ends up being a case of not so much walking home, as going-out-taking-photos-for-what-seems-like-an-hour-until-you-realise-it's-9 o'clock! Anyway, here's a few that I was pleased with - Autumn's well and truely in the air now...




All in all it was a really good session. One downside was, that since by the time I'd made it to Big Ben is was nearly dark, I decided to stay out and try out the new camera with some night shots - However, my camera doesn't seem to want to play ball in regards to this as, after getting it all set up on the tripod, with a lovely compostion of the London Eye in the view finder, the battery decided to die on me. Again.

Ah well, those long nights are only just round the corner...

Also last week, Amy and I were sent out to take some photos for work. It was nice to have a morning out of the office, but I have to admit that the subject matter wasn't really all that inspiring. However, a few personal shots did slip through the net that I was much happier with...



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home