Saturday, September 22, 2007

EuroHip: Day 3


Last nights show was amazing! It felt like a lifetime since I last saw the Hip and they didn't let me down. It was a bit of a Greatest Hits set, but We got a load of songs that we didn't get last year so I was happy. Gord was at his aminated best, leaping all over the stage using the microphone stand for all manner of things (just what I was hoping for! I can't believe I still have another four to go! I can't wait.

21/09/2007 - The Astoria, London Setlist:

Yer Not The Ocean
My Music At Work
Grace, Too
It's A Good Life If You Don't Weaken
The Drop Off
Ahead By A Century
Giftshop
Family Band
World Container
Springtime In Vienna
At The Hundredth Meridian
The Lonely End Of The Rink
Bobcaygeon
In View
Fully Completely
New Orleans Is Sinking
===
Queen Bitch (David Bowie Cover)
Courage
Fireworks

The day time was slightly more subdued than the previous day. We started off having lunch at The Coal Hole on the strand before wandering along the river, past the eye and on to Buckingham Palace. Unfortunately the weather was against us to an extent, but we still managed to have a great time. Snoo and I are in Gatwick now, just waiting to board our flight to Amsterdam for more fun and games...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home